All- Product Installation PDF
Fence Install PDF
Gate Install PDF
Instalar Puertas PDF
Drive Gate Install PDF
Arbor Install PDF
Swing Install PDF
Column Install PDF
Related Installation Links
Setting Your Posts
Porch swing sketch / specs
Gate Swing Diagram
A Word About Wood
What we've learned over the past few decades:
1) Recommending a remote installer who may have been involved with another of our projects in any given area intimates that we know and trust him, when in fact we know nothing of him. He was simply the installer secured by a previous homeowner to install their project.
2) Recommending a remote installer we've never met who consequently visits your site is to present this installer as your first and only face-to-face connection to Prowell Woodworks. He may show up late, or not at all or perform the work ingloriously. He may be rude or unintelligent. His behavior impacts your impression of Prowell Woodworks.
3) Remote installers regularly attempt to sway the homeowner against Prowell Woodworks in lieu of being hired to provide a facsimile of the same work themselves for a better price. Facsimile is the key here. We've lost innumerable projects due to this phenomenon. The homeowner must often be determined, insisting on what they want. (Not to disparage those in the field, but there is less than a 1% chance that the work of a random installer will share the same plateau as the Prowell's.)
4) Recommending a remote installer associates Prowell Woodworks with that installer as if we were business associates and therefore liable for his or her workmanship.
5) We will often hear from whomever you eventually hire. They will call or write to check specifications or present a list of questions, which we will answer promptly. There is no link to competency or incompetency between those who reach out with questions and those who do not. What we can determine, from contact with your installer by phone or email, is their level of skill. Their level of experience in the trade.
6) Homeowners who are their own installers should understand they are welcome to call or write with their own questions and concerns, before or during their installation. For the most part, we will review that process over the course of your order. It should be noted that approximately half of all gate orders are installed by the homeowner themselves. Driveway Gate installations are best performed by qualified carpenters or contractors. The majority of fence installations are performed by carpenters or contractors, although it's not uncommon for the homeowner to approach this.
7) With your finished product will arrive a packet that will include: Appropriate Installation Guides; A reminder sheet of the most common mistakes made during installation; and the same dimensioned drawings that were originally approved prior to fabrication in the shop.
1. 8 0 0 . 4 6 6 . 1 8 5 0 (PST)
SHIPPING TO ALL 50 STATES