More specifications at Product Specification, linked on the left
Listed below are the costs for a standard Prowell Garden Gate. Within the galleries, every Wood Gate style is given a percentage above or below this Base Cost, linking to the table below.
*Do not forget to add or subtract any percentage assigned to the various gate styles.
|Rough Opening Sample Widths
||Up to 6′ Ht
|To 7′ Ht
|To 8′ Ht
|Up to 48″ Width
|48″ to 60″ Width
* Western Red Cedar only
* Pricing applies to both the trade and consumers.
* All Single Gate styles are available as Double Gates.
* All Single Gate styles are available as Driveway Gates.
* Design your own gate. Borrow and mix-match from one gate style to another.
* Hinges: See below
* Rough opening spans beyond 60″ are commonly designed as double gates. If you have, for example, a 72″ opening, you will price two gates from the first column above, or a single gate flanked by two Prowell Fence Panels. Spans of 60″ are often designed as Double Off-Set.
See “Dbl Off-Set Gates” on the left margin
If you prefer, we will apply two coats of a sprayed finish to your gate prior to shipping or pick-up. Follow the ‘Pre-Finish Options’ linked on the left to learn more.
More information and photo narratives are available at Product Specifications, linked on the left margin.
Swing direction illustration
Prowell’s Post Cap are made-to-order for any size. $200+_
Prowell’s Preferred Hinges. Superb performance with a tight, smooth action for decades.
Our Preferred Hinge:
The Stainless Steel Heavy-Duty Extruded Ball-Bearing 4-1/2″ Butt Hinge with flat black patina.
ll commissions include, upon receipt of advance payment, a posting of statements, drawings, site photos (when applicable) and any data that might simplify communications. This site is available normally within a few days of payment and remains active for the duration of the calendar year. Upon receipt of an email linking you to your site, it is necessary to review and approve the data before work can begin.
* CANCELLATIONS: Because our products are custom made, a 25% fee is withheld for cancellations (not to exceed $1000), or requests for a refund of the advance payment prior to approval of drawings. There are no refunds once the drawings have been approved
Extraneous Notes and Explanations
(Please see Product Specifications for comprehensive explanations of various details)